Alzheimer Dementia Care
Specialized programming for memory loss support
Alzheimer Dementia Care provides a comprehensive program for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, Multi-Infarct Dementia, Parkinson's Disease and other similar dementias.
Individualized programs and activities are tailored to the unique needs of those with memory loss. Residents thrive in the stress-reduced, therapeutic, and safe environment. Care is provided in a residential setting, rather than a medical setting, for a comfortable, home-like atmosphere.
Services & Amenities
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing and medication administration
- Daily meals in Special Care dining room
- Private room & personal curio cabinet for recognition
- 24-hour professional nursing staff
- Utilities, plus cable television
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- High ratio of caregivers to residents
- Specially designed, constructed, and operated facility
- Structured activies such as music therapy, religious programs, exercise, current events, reminiscence, games, outings, pet therapy, and work assignments
- Campus amenities such as a consulting Neurologist, therapy, medical services, lab services, transportation, salon, Chaplain support and more
"I love watching the interaction with the staff and Mom!"
"A place where I can feel good about leaving my parents."
"My experiences here have all been positive."
Facilities Offering Memory Care Options
5155 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43214
2225 Taylor Park Dr.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068