Adult Day Services
Special care provides a comprehensive program for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, Multi-Infarct Dementia, Parkinson's Disease and other similar dementias.
The daily fee includes:
- nutritious meals and snacks
- full-time licensed nursing staff and activity staff supervise programs with high caregiver to client ratio
- medication administration and assistance with special medical needs
- An environment designed to care for your loved one when you must be away
- Stimulating activities, trips and educational programs tailored to each client's needs
- Special Care program designed to meet unique needs of those with dementia
- Neurologist available
Services available for additional charge:
- Bathing services in spacious wheelchair-accessible facilities
- Beauty Salon appointments
"There's a sweet, sweet spirit in this place."
"A place where I can feel good about leaving my parents."
"The joyful manner displayed by so many of the staff in their daily work."
Facilities Offering Adult Day Services Options
5155 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43214
2225 Taylor Park Dr.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068